KAB's Rehab teams provide specialist advice and guidance for people who have sight impairments arising from a stroke. These include:
- Specialist assessment of individual needs
- Explanation of sight impairments and their effects
- Support with registering a sight impairment
- Advice on using low vision aids, lighting and contrast
- Referrals to appropriate clinicians, agencies and organisations
- Mobility training
- Employment support
- Communication and daily living skills
Contact your local KAB Rehab Team.
Other sources of support
The Stroke Association provides information and community services for people who have had a stroke and their families.
The following links provide advice and information in the Kent and Medway areas: