Providing sight impaired people with services tailored to their needs is at the heart of our work.
No two people's sight impairment is the same, so each person's Rehabilitation needs are going to be different too.
The reason we are able to offer such a unique service is thanks to the kindness and generosity of KAB's supporters. Instead of a one-size-fits-all service, your support enables us to respond to the needs of each individual.
You too can support our vital work by fundraising or making a donation today.
- from giving money to giving your time as a volunteer
- recycling to sponsored cycling
- running a marathon to organising a coffee morning
- adopting KAB as your Charity of the Year
- leaving KAB a gift in your Will or making a donation in honour of a loved one
- taking part in one of our other fundraising events
If you need a bit of inspiration, contact our fundraising team for a chat. We can promote your event online, provide you with posters, personalised collecting tins and buckets, gift aid forms, balloons, press releases... we want your event to be a success to let us know how we can help. How will you pledge your support?
KAB is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and we are committed to the highest standards of professional fundraising practice.