Our work with the corporate sector is very much based on a partnership approach and we aim to build mutually beneficial relationships. We work closely with companies to develop effective partnerships which help us continue to provide and develop our rehabilitation services for sight impaired people, but also which give something back to your staff and clients.
There are many ways your business can support KAB; you could consider:
- Payroll giving
- Regular giving, either via standing order or one off donations. We can also supply you with a KAB collecting box for your reception or staff room.
- Adopting us as your Charity of the Year - providing team building opportunities whilst having fun raising funds for KAB.
- Employee fundraising - you could hold an event, undertake an activity or challenge, or enter a team competition.
- Volunteering with KAB or taking part in our training opportunities.
- Event sponsorship.
- Recycling of ink cartridges, old mobile phones, coins, stamps etc...
KAB also offers the following services and opportunities for businesses:
Some of the benefits to your business
KAB has teams all over Kent providing partnership opportunities to make a positive difference to the local communities where you have a presence.
Our fundraising team provide personalised support, offering an account manager who can tailor opportunities for your staff to engage in meaningful volunteering projects, fundraising events or taking part in teambuilding activities.